SCHOOL FEES FOR MISSIONARIES
|Fee per student||$100|
International students with FULL teacher support on Missionary Work
|Years 3-6||$4500 per year|
|Years 7-10||$6000 per year|
|Years 11-12||$1000 per subject|
- Two payment options are available: (1) pay in full upfront before commencement of the school year or at time of enrolment, (2) Pay in 10 monthly instalments. Please note this second option is not available to new enrolments who are joining the school after the start of Term 3.
- School Fees are payable as per the Fee Payment Form. If more than two dishonoured payments occur in a calendar year, a $20 administration fee may be charged for each dishonour. If payments continue to be dishonoured, the account will be referred to school management.
- At least six term weeks notice in writing is required for withdrawal of students. Insufficient notice may result in additional fees being charged.
- A letter will be required to verify that you are a missionary either from your missions board or sending church pastor
- There will be no splitting of school fees to multiple payers.