SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
If you are ready to take your first step into distance education, this form is for you! However, if you have more questions, please complete an 'Enrolment Enquiry'. By completing this online application form, you are telling the College that you would like to apply for enrolment at ACC. Complete this form once for each child that you would like to enrol in distance education. You only need to provide the parent/legal guardian details once.
If we have any questions about your application, we will contact you.
Each Application for Enrolment is to include copies of relevant documentation which can be uploaded via the form below or emailed to the College at moreton @acc.edu.au.
- Birth Certificate
- Fee payment form (Click here to download)
- Australian Citizenship/Visa/Passport if child/ren not born in Australia
- Two recent report cards
- Years 3/5/7/9 NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Medicare Card
- Custody orders/parenting agreements
- If applicable documents relating to students with disability
- A passport quality photograph with student smiling
- Relevant Citizenship paperwork (Visa/Passport/Australian Citizenship) if you are not born in Australia.
- Signed enrolment contract
Once all documents have been provided, an enrolment phone interview will be scheduled with a DE staff member.
It is important that you read through the Student Enrolment Contract to become fully aware of the conditions of enrolment.
After your application is processed, which will take up to five working days, we will contact you to explain the induction process into distance education. (After your application is received and interview completed, you will receive a Letter of Offer OR a letter advising application is unsuccessful.)
An application does not guarantee a place at the College.