WE TEACH PREP STUDENTS
The first year of formal school education is an essential building block in a child's learning journey.
The Prep year will provide a solid foundation in numeracy and literacy, combined with integrated units.
- The online program caters for children turning five years old before 30 June during the year of enrolment.
- Students are given greater opportunity for individualised instruction and support.
- In Prep, students will cover the key learning areas including, English, Mathematics, Science, Geography, History, Health and Physical Education, Technology and Arts.
- The literacy program will provide all children with the essential core knowledge and strong foundations to become successful readers and writers.
- Each day, students will begin with a Biblical Foundation lesson, learning Bible stories and songs.
Please enquire today about 2019 enrolment.